Is it really Christmas yet if you haven’t baked cookies worth a thousand calories? I think not! I have been using this recipe for at least 4 years now and I am so excited to finally share it. This recipe is great for any holiday party, cookie exchange, or even to put in a little goodie bag as a gift for co-workers, friends, and family.
The great thing about this recipe is that there are so few ingredients but the combination is incredible!
Devil’s Food Cake Cookie
YIELD: 28 Cookies
1 Package of Duncan Hines devil’s food cake mix
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 heaping tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, stir together cake mix, eggs, peanut butter and oil until well blended.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll dough in walnut size balls. (Cookies 2 inches apart)
5. Bake 12 minutes.
6. Allow to cool 5 minutes and enjoy.