Cookies, cake, pie, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole; you may have even tried my Devil’s Food Cake Cookie recipe. Do these goodies sound familiar lately? I know they do to me. After all of these holiday treats I know I have gained a pound or two…possibly 5. Hey that’s okay though, it’s part of the holiday season right? But now that the holidays are over, it is time to get back on the pavement. For some good motivation I always like to have a solid running playlist. I thought that I would go ahead and share mine with you.
When creating my running playlist I like to put music on there that is going to motivate me through my whole run.
Top 10 on my running playlist:
1. “Alive” by Krewella
2. “Love Myself” by Hailee Seinfeld
3. “The Way I Are” by Timbaland
4. “Hall of Fame” by The Script
5. “On my mind” by Ellie Goulding
6. “Talking Body” by Tove Lo
7. “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten
8. “Stand by You” by Rachel Platten
9. “Shower” by Becky G
10. “Shake it off” by Taylor Swift