1. To be thankful every day for what I have. I am hoping to start a series called 365 days of being thankful. (Starting January 1-Keep an eye out!)
2. To spend more time with my family.
3. To excel in my Scentsy business.
4. To finally write a book.
5. To graduate college with my Bachelors in Education.
6. To get my first teaching job.
7. To exercise at least 3 days a week.
8. To read at least 12 books (One a month)
9. To encourage others as much as possible.
10. To go to church more.
What are some of your new years goals?
Remember: New Years goals or resolutions are not to create a new you; they are to help you grow as the person you are.
Need some encouragement about your new years goals? Watch this video by Rachel Hollis