Barrett and I decided to try out HelloFresh for a couple of weeks. We had previously tried another subscription and wasn’t impressed, but we figured giving this one a try couldn’t hurt.
We got our delivery on a Friday and explored all of the ingredients given. We were so impressed with how fresh everything looked and how EASY the recipes looked. A lot of the recipes seem to only take 1-2 pans/pots to cook.
I decided to share some Pros and Cons of using HelloFresh.
- 3 meals planned for you and delivered to your door.
- The ingredients are incredibly fresh and pre-portioned for you.
- When it is delivered it is on ice packs so no need to rush home right after work frantically.
- Each meal doesn’t take many pots/pans to cook.
- Directions are very easy to follow.
- They send a recipe card so if you like the meal you can add it to your weekly meal plan.
- You can skip weeks if nothing looks appealing to you, you’ll be out of town, etc.
- The portion sizes are great.
- They offer a veggie plan, a basic plan, and a family plan.
- The price is a little steep (However you ARE paying for convenience and incredibly fresh food).
- You can only order once a week.
- It only feeds up to a family of 4.
Try out HelloFresh for only $20. (Get $40 off your first order)
Disclaimer: I was not asked or gifted anything to write a review on HelloFresh. All of the opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliated links, which is at no additional cost to you, but helps run this site. Thank you !